Wednesday 29 February 2012

Abortions & After Birth Abortions Are Murder!

I am very disturbed to come across a particular piece of writing that was shared on my cousin Emily's wall. I want to make this aware to people out there who read my posts. Some University student seems to think that pretty much killing an infant after birth should be permissible and it is okay. Especially after birth when examining the child and find out that the infant has down syndrome. That is just one 'example' that this student had come up with. I feel bad that this world has become so corrupt and hateful and just does not care at all. We are not to harm the little ones. It says so in the bible. Jesus loves the little children. So here is the link of the write up to this disturbing news At: http://www.theblaze.com/stories/ethicists-argue-in-favor-of-after-birth-abortions-as-newborns-are-not-persons/

No comments:

Post a Comment