Monday 5 March 2012

Things That People Should And Shouldn't Get Involved In

The most sad thing I have ever had to read as of lately is about this innocent little girl getting taken away from her Mommy and Daddy all due to her imagination running wild.  A four year old little girl painted a picture of her daddy with a gun shooting the bad villain guys. Which most girls at this age look to their father as their hero. I did the same thing with my dad. I was the girl who would say " my dad is better than your dad" and "he can beat up your dad". I felt protected in his presence. It made my father happy to know that I felt safe around him. Myself saying those things are no different from this little girl who obviously views her father as a super hero.  So, because of this drawing the police invade their privacy with out a warrant and then come to find no firearms in his possession ( which it would not be wrong if he did have a firearms, because by law we are allowed to have firearms in our households if they are registered and licensed). So therefore it should not have been a concern. Then further more the authorities invade this mans personal privacy checking his privates and so on and so forth. Like what do they think they are going to find? A gun hidden underneath his testicles? Come there was no need of that as far as I am concerned. Another disturbing thing is the superintendant of the waterloo school board says that they are the co-parents of the children in the public schools. Last time I checked none of the school board districts through out the world had nothing to do with any man and women being intimate at the time of conception of any child, nor were they there to help decide on names nor did any of us bend on one knee to ask them to marry us and be apart of the parenthood of our kids. They are NOT the parents of our kids. Another thing too is now homeschooling parents and religious schools are not allowed to express or teach disrespect for differences when it comes to topics such as homosexuality. We can talk about it in our family life, but not use it as material for teaching. So what is this world coming to? Seriously, to be honest if I decide to home school my child I am not going to with hold the truth from my child and not teach them what the bible says about homosexuality or any disrespect for differences. I will do what I want. No one can stop me. You certainly don't see me coming into homes of strangers I don't know and telling them how to bring up their kids. As I would hope people would do the same and mind their own business when it comes to my personal life. All I do is live as much of a christian life as I can I do not bother anyone nor do I push my beliefs onto anyone so it is not like my kid or future kids will do any of that either. So why don't the authorities and school board mind their business. And get involved in real matters. Such as parents that actually neglect to take care of their kids and do not feed them and leave their kids home alone and beat them to the point of unconscienceness.  That is when school boards, teachers, authorities should be getting involved. Here is the link to the poor guy who had his kids taken away feel free to read up on it and share it too: http://www.torontosun.com/2012/03/02/when-the-state-raises-your-kids-you-dont#.T1Pn3VASrUM.facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment