Friday 23 March 2012

My Ultimate Favourite Smoothie

I have always loved smoothies. Although I have not drank any for at least a year or more. I don't know why I stopped, because it is actually really easy. So here is one of my favourite smoothies. I use to make this particular kind all the time and you can't go wrong. I always usually use fresh fruit, but today I used frozen, because there was a good deal for frozen ones last trip we made to the grocery store. So I got DOLE brand with banana and strawberry, and I also got presidents choice brand with the mixed berries. So I just poured about a cup of from each bag and put it in the microwave for about 2 minutes. Then I put them into the blender. I added spinach, approximately a cup or just a little over. Then last I added a whole avocado. There is nothing better for you than a smoothie. This is just one of the best. And also a really good belly fat burner. Avocado's are one of the main healthy fats that are good for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment