Sunday 11 March 2012

Teeth

I am excited to share that my little baby girl now has some beautiful teeth to share with us when she smiles. They are the cutest little teeth.  I have the most sweetest photo of her that I just took. I just remember it like yesterday when she had both her bottom two teeth coming in on the front. Now she has four on the top. So as a whole she has six little teeth as of now.



Isn't this smile just so adorable? I love it.

She is growing up so fast. I feel like crying. I know it has only been a year of her life, but it still went fast, pictures or not. I feel like there could have been more photos of her first year of life. So for now this is one thing I am able to share for now. And there will be more photo's of my little sweet heart to come.


No comments:

Post a Comment