Sunday 5 February 2012

Addicted to Asparagus

Alright I tried my cousin Emily's home made pizza that she invented one day by adding a bunch of left overs on top of a pizza. One of the main ingredients was asparagus. Ever since then I been eating it with everything. Some times I even eat it alone. It is all Emily's fault! In a good way though. I tried asparagus once, but did not acquire the taste for it at that time. I still thought that I would not like it once I put it on the pizza, but this time it was different. I just fell in love with it. I stock up on it every visit to the grocery store even if we have not ran out of it yet. I find ways to incorporate it into all my meals. So I been laying off cereals and all that stuff for break fast so I can just have a western omelette. I always put asparagus in it with the rest of the ingredients. I usually dice up onions, celery grate a little cheese, tomatoes and asparagus.  Although I should stop eating it so much. Because there is that saying that too much of something good is not good for you. I do not want to make myself sick of eating it. Like I did when I was all into eating sushi. I ate sushi all the time almost every other day back when I was 19. I made myself so sick of it, that I did not eat it for months. On a good note, I lost a little bit of weight eating better. I been also getting up before Aaliyah so I can have my break fast at the right time and eat proper snacks in between my meals and eat the right foods for all main meals.  Also, a great big THANK YOU EMILY for you blog on your favourite pizza.

Hmmm??? Asparagus for a bed night snack??? Maybe not. Should not really be eating past 6:00pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment