Wednesday 8 February 2012

My Favorite Egg Wash For All Occasions

Alrighty!!! I just love making good tasting deep fried foods with a good hidden flavor, but not in the actual main food item itself. I hide it by adding to my egg wash. I always season my egg wash and actually I season my flour too! I always put a little bit of pepper and sea salt. To flour and to egg wash. For a little kick with some hot spicy flavors just add to egg wash any hot sauce you buy for your fridge. I usually buy franks red hot. For your flour I just add chili powder or what hot spicy thing I can find. This is good for making some good old home made chicken wings. For Wednesday wing night. When I am deep frying fish I usually add some grated garlic cloves to my egg wash and I add some fresh chopped dill to my flour. It all depends on what types of fish you are cooking though. I usually use that one for salmon. One more tasty hidden flavor for egg wash and flour is making home made pop corn chicken/ chicken nuggets. I always put my frozen boneless skinless chicken in a pot to boil first, while making up some nice egg wash and flour. Now for the flour I just use some cajun seasoning and for the egg wash I put some mustard in it. It turns out really good everytime.

No comments:

Post a Comment