Tuesday 28 February 2012

People Are Being Deceived

Jonathan and I went for a walk across the street with Aaliyah to the mall to pick up a few things.  So as we are on our way home from running our errands these two people a guy and a girl come to us introducing themselves. The guys name was Matthew and the girls name was Amy. They told us about how they are from Romania and that they are christians and asked if they could talk to us about God and the bible. I am sure they were assuming we weren't christians so I played along to see what they wanted to tell us. They start by telling us that Jesus' second coming already happened blah blah blah, but the only proof they use in the bible about his so called second coming was the fact that Jesus died and rose again. So when he rose again that is apparently his second coming. Then they tell us that there is not only God our father, but we have a God the mother too. Although they never gave us any verses to back up that part, but gave us a pamphlet for it. Then they started to tell us that Jesus is not Jesus and he has a new name due to the manna which was read to us from revelations. They said that Jesus is going to come as himself in person which I obviously believe, because when Jesus went into heaven and the people were marvelling at that, he said why do ye marvel? Because the same way I leaveth is the same way I am going to come back for my people.  But they are saying that he is coming alone and not with the saints and he will not be on a cloud and that the word cloud means something different according to the word. Anyways I just had to type all of this out so I do not forget, so I can actually do a bible study on what they told us so for future reference if we get attacked by a mob of deluded Christians again, then I can have verses to back up what I am saying and what they is wrong. It says in the bible when we come across people such as this to rebuke them harshly.  So I intend to do so, but just need to be more studios in the word of God and be more knowledgable.

No comments:

Post a Comment