Tuesday 21 February 2012

Roll Ups YAY!!

I was out running errands with my husband today. And there I seen it walking by me in some strangers hand. Roll Ups from Tim Hortons. I am so excited. I love getting freebies of donuts or coffees and what ever else there is to offer. I am not lucky enough to win any of the large prizes like the car, camera, plasma tv and gift cards. Although last year when they came out I had no luck. I never won anything accept for when someone treated me to a coffee and if I won it is only fair to give that person the winner :( I hope this year turns out better. I was much more lucky as a kid going to Tim Hortons and winning freebies. So happy rolling up your rims this year people. I hope someone I know that could deserve the car or tv or camera will win. Instead of reading about people from KV area in New Brunswick winning the grand prizes which do not seem to be fair. Anyways happy rolling. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment