Tuesday 28 February 2012

Needle Time

Well Jonathan and I finally found a medical clinic that will give Aaliyah her needles she needs. We've been searching for a place that will take her on as their patient. But for now we are just going to stick with clinics instead of transfering all her medical records over to an official doctor since this move will most likely be temporary. We will be here for at least 3 or 4 years long enough to get our bills paid off. Today Jonathan and I took our little sweet heart to get her needles. She is so brave I must say. She had 4 needles. One in her left arm then two into her left leg, then one in right leg. I just felt so helpless sitting while helping the nurse hold my little princess down to give her the needles. As Aaliyah is looking up into my face with a plethora of tears coming down her face and question in her eyes saying "MOMMY HELP ME". It just breaks your heart to have to see your little one go through any form of hurt. I just love my daughter so much. She means the world to me.  She is doing good now though. It has now been a few hours and as always when babies get needles they tend to be more sleepy and such. So she is resting for now.  I am so proud of her for being a brave little girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment