Wednesday 1 February 2012

Heartless People

I am sad at this generation. I have a friend on facebook who is very opinionated, but the sad thing is. She posted a not so nice status with regards to how annoying she finds people who share or post abused animals and babies or sick animals and babies, because it does not change a thing. So here is her status I took the liberty of copying it so I am going to paste it. Here it is: Take this however you wish: I'm so frustrated coming on facebook and seeing bloody animals and beaten or abused pictures of children to "raise awareness". I realize this happens in the world but sharing these pictures isnt doing anything more than disturbing the minds of myself and others on facebook.

Now I am not saying that her freedom of speech should be impeded. Or that she is wrong of thinking it and all, but I really feel bad that she does not care enough to want to share. I know some things are gruesome on there. I do find some stuff posted is pretty gross and vile at times. But it does not always have to do with awareness. Some people like to post things for the sake of spreading the word through out all Christian families to get prayer of healing as well.  All I can say is I will not stop posting and sharing things that I feel needs attention to get prayer for. I just find the way she worded her status and posted it made her appear heartless. Along with all the people who actually agreed with her on this comment. I am surprised of the people who feel the same way as her. It is sickening, that this world is slowly learning not to care for anyone in the world, besides themselves. We are truly in a selfish and vain society. Sorry that reality offends you all. Sometimes people need to learn when to shut off their minds and just give certain topics some deep thought before proving yourself a heartless person.

No comments:

Post a Comment