Saturday 25 February 2012

A Christian Social Network

Hi everyone. For all of my Christian family and friends I wanted to make aware to you about this new social networking which is much like facebook. But less drama with out all the non christians posting cuss words and sexual contest and what not. I am tired of having friends added that are like this. It is sad to find out that half the friends I once attended school with turned out that way. This site is layed out like facebook and has lots of good stuff going on.  I am not going to delete facebook, because half my family are not Christians so they would not join this site, but for those of you out there that are interested this site was designed specifically for us Christians. So we can escape all the worldly stuff being posted onto facebook so I am done blabbing about I am sure you just want to try it out so here it is: www.ennconect.com ENJOY!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment