Friday 20 January 2012

Tzatziki Dip Recipe

If you like refreshing and tasty dips you got to try this recipe of Tzatziki made from scratch. I worked at a greek restaurant where they made this daily and the two main components for the base was a mixture of plain yogurt and sour cream and that is all I know of what they used but here is what I did with those two and made it my own. So all you need is a cup of each, add diced cucumbers, squeeze half a lemon in, along with some chopped  dill. Take 3 cloves of garlic and grate it really fine and add it too. Another thing I tried with this instead of the chopped dill, is this spice I use from the company called Epicure. I use their version of a dry Tzatziki mix and let it sit and it tastes just as good. Another thing too is with the cucumbers, you can also grate them as well instead of chopping them.

No comments:

Post a Comment