Sunday 15 January 2012

Catch Up Time

I am going to try and make this short and sweet, with out elaborating too much. So here I go. This past Christmas was Aaliyah's first one, so it was awesome! As all babies are, they do not care for the presents and cute little outfits, she enjoy crumbling the gift wrap, and crawling inside giant gift bags too!! So that is it for Christmas. Onto another topic, alright so posts upon posts ago on here I had encouraged everyone to vote for my daughter in the cute kid contest, which thankfully to all who voted she did win. So we got a free family photography shoot.  They are on my facebook if you wish to see them. One more topic, so many posts ago I also encouraged everyone to join my fan page for my upcoming book that I am publishing this year in 2012 for my poetry I wrote. The progress is great. I got all my poems finally copy righted, and part of the book itself almost done, I just need to get together a picture I wish to use for my cover. I have an idea of what, but not too sure. If you have not yet joined my facebook fan page at: http://www.facebook.com/AshleySMorin . Well this is all for now folks. Have a blessed day.




No comments:

Post a Comment