Saturday 21 January 2012

Make Up Hobby Page or Album?

So as most of you know I love make up so much. I feel confident enough to give some form of tutorials or some photos of my work, I am not professional (as of yet), but I am looking into taking a course at home online for it, but I do know the basics of make up and I have a very creative streak when it comes to make up. So what I've chosen to do, is either make a fan page on facebook and upload photos of different looks I can do. Try to attempt looks I have not tried yet. Along with looks that are inspired by celebrities. Also ideas from  make up magazines. So all I am trying to do right now is figure out what exactly to do. Should I do a fan page on facebook. Or should I just make a "Make-Up" album on facebook? When I finally decide what I choose I will keep it all posted. I figured since I am a Mommy that loves to look good I should show you how I do it everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment