Wednesday 18 January 2012

Piles of Dishes

Who ever said that the house work will take care of itself, they were totally wrong. Also unfair, because if house work was responsible for itself I would have a much easier day doing other things. Such as more blogging, scrapbooking, writing poetry, photography, cooking and working out. I hate most of all the dishes. If I at least had a dish washer that would be awesome, but however I don't have one. I hate waiting for my dishes to soak to get all the dried up crusty stuff like ketchup, mustard and greasy frying pans.  What I hate the most is when I plan to do some dishes after supper and put them on to soak and do some other things and get caught up with other household chores and then the plan of doing them before I get to bed goes literally down the drain, because the water is freezing cold and gross. I envy ladies that have the option of a dish washer, I at one time had one myself and got complaining about hate having to load it and unload it. Now I rather do that then having to hand wash my dishes, never will I complain if I have the opportunity to have a dish washer. I swear it will take me a year to get these dishes done. Nothing worse then wanting to have my morning coffee to help wake me up, but everyone dirtied every single mug and every single piece of cutlery and everything needs to be clean. I hate doing dishes before having a coffee in the morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment