Monday 30 January 2012

Kids Are Not Boring

I am so disgusted! I was watching an episode of House. The guy with the very rude and arrogant attitude. Well anyways. There is a group of doctors that work with him and this one particular doctor which is a male. He was talking with his co-workers at some diner about his kids, and how he hides his magazines and other things that distract him from his kids. Then he comes out and says he finds his kids boring. He rather have the magazines around, but the ex-wife said he needs to spend actual time with his kids. What kind of selfish person would think such things of their own kids. Kids are not boring. Your time with your kids is what you make of it. I love my kid. She is one year old today. I just have a blast with her whether we are inside the house or out for a stroll or to the mall or just cuddling on the couch watching her favorite movie Cinderella.  I am so sad to think that anyone would feel that away about their own kids. If you do not like kids or do not have patience for them, then don't have unprotected sex with your partner, or please give your kid up for adoption at birth. There are plenty of people out there where one of the couples have a problem with their body and are not able to have kids. So them type of couples would love to adopt a sweet child. Anyways I am done ranting for today. I think I made my point. I am just so frustrated. I am going to go hang out with my little baby girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment