Sunday 22 January 2012

Thankful

I would just love to say how thankful I am for my loving husband. He and I have come along way since the very first day we have gotten married and also since when we first started dating too.  We do not always see eye to eye. We do have disagreements and arguments, I will say that sometimes I am the cause of some of our things. I am easily to be angered when I shouldn't be. I have been short tempered all my life. It is still something I am working on, but I will say that Jonathan does provoke me at times too. It does try my patience, but lately we have been both improving on both of our behalves. We try to talk things out as often as we can to tell each other things that are or may be bothering us about one another. Even if we do not find any faults or anything as of recent we still have discussions which do help. It is very refreshing to be able to confide to one another the way we do. We are definitely trying too as a married couple to be a good christian couple. Along with encouraging each in our personal christian walk aside from our couple in a relationship with God too. It is not easy being able to find the time to do so, but I am trying to cut my leisure time that I do have and stop spending all my time on my favorite things on the internet like cityville or reading books that are not bible related and trying to pray more and do more devotions. Also trying to just read the whole bible. I want to read at least 5 to 10 chapters a day. So to those of you on here my christian friends please pray for me to get into HIS word more often. So there for I am thankful for my husband and mines  improvement. I am also thankful to all my christian family and friends support all the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment