Sunday 15 January 2012

Junque Journal

I am so excited to share with you something that I am really interested in trying to do. It is really junk journal, but for the tutorials on youtube on how to make one they spell it that way. Anyways so what this is pretty much is a composition book, which you can get any where's especially in dollarama stores. Just add clippings of everything to it. Paint the cover over whites and stamp it with your favorite stamps from your scrapbooking kit (if you scrapbook that is), or you can take the scrapbooking paper from the dollar store and first off trace the paper around the front of the book and then cut it out and glue it on, and do the same to the rest of the pages. You can check this out at: JUNK JOURNA. I have done my cover first and when I am all done I will share it with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment