Sunday 29 January 2012

Praising God

It is said in the bible that we as Christian parents are to bring up our child in the way they should go. I do believe there is more to the verse than that. I will look it up and edited this post later. Anyways onto the subject. I have been searching for the right church to attend since we moved to Alberta. So we went to this church called people's church, which was lovely. Nice christian people. During worship service it was so nice to look over at my little baby girl who is 1 day away from being 1 year old was raising both hands in the air praising God. She was watching what I was doing and I was very surprised and shocked. I guess babies start mimicking from a very young age. I guess I will have to watch myself for now on, not that I do anything bad that I would be embarrassed of if she were to mimick or copy me of again. It just really encourages me to want to do a lot more things to instill into her while she is still young.  It is so beautiful watching her grow. Aaliyah also was clapping her hands during some of the songs today too! Which was very touching and beautiful to see. So I am going to step up on my word to God from the day I dedicated her and really try to teach her more. I love watching her grow in the Lord, even for a baby, it is so rewarding to see this. It is really the small things that count.

No comments:

Post a Comment