Friday 20 January 2012

Nails

Wow! Seriously the dollar store keeps getting better each time I go there. I always wanted to try those fancy nail designs with the animal pattern prints on them. Along with other types of designs too, but the problem was the price. I refuse to pay like $10 for a strip of these things.The best part is, now the dollarama store has them, so I bought a couple of different designs for myself to try out and see how I like them. I got the Zebra print and some musical notes with piano keys for the other designs. I never did like paying much for my nails. I did go get them done with acrylic and gel nails before, but really I hate the price and I hate how they use this tool to shave your nail down so thin. When they do eventually come off it takes a while to get some good regrowth of the nail back. So I rather do my own nails. I buy glue ons most of the time when they aren't so expensive a package. So for all you ladies who like to do fun things with your nails and for cheap check out the dollarama store out, before these nail stickers run out in supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment