Friday 28 October 2011

Reunited with an old friend

I have had the privilege to reunite with an old friend of mine back home from Saint John NB. He moved out to Alberta when I was 16 and now that I am 22 we finally got to see each other again. His name is Rob Stewart. He took me out for a drive to help me get use to the city. Since living in Edmonton is so confusing and big. Which was really nice. He is still the same old Rob that I have known back then. He only lost a bit of weight and is now taller than me now. He still has a funny sense of humor as always. Rob pretty much drove me around showing me where I should move to once the lease we signed is up. What parts of town is good and what parts of town is not so good to live. It is good to have a friend looking out for you the way Rob is. It is too bad that Jonathan was sleeping when Rob picked me, due to the fact that his first day of his new job was later on in the afternoon. I really think that Jonathan and Rob would make good friends in one another. I am hoping that next time Rob decides to get together on one his days off that Jonathan and Aaliyah can join us next time. Hopefully they click just right with one another. Anyways that is my little excitement for the day.







No comments:

Post a Comment