Wednesday 5 October 2011

Immortal Island

Immortal Island is a book about vampires. Which I think is really interesting book to read. Since vampires seem to be on top of the popularity list lately for movies and books. I only had the privilege of reading a tiny section of the first chapter and so far I am hooked. I order it online. This book is only for the time being until further notice able to be bought online. The author is not only a good writer with a good imagination, but she is also my cousin Sabrina L. Ross. Here is a link to her facebook fan page for all you facebook users: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Immortal-Island-Series/195654497129751   and I have a link for you to be able to shop online to buy this wonderful book at: https://www.createspace.com/3478896. So please check out the following links if you wish. I highly encourage it if your a vampire fan. When my book arrives in the mail and I have read it in full I will blog again with at least a brief description of the book and my thoughts of the book. Anyways that is all for now. Good night to all.






No comments:

Post a Comment