Thursday 20 October 2011

Immortal Island Review

Ok so as one of my older posts I talked about my cousin Sabrina Ross's new vampire book she just published. Well I had finally had it come in the mail to me, so I have read it and here is my review of the whole book. Well I definitely love the book. It is your typical vampire and werewolf book of course, however it is not so cliche and there is a different twist to it than normal vampire novels and books I have read. I  am not going to discuss anything in the book I will leave that up to you all to find out, by buying and reading it yourself. It truly is a good book. There are a few things in the book that are similar scenario's as what takes place in vampire books, but however if it were not close to other books then it would not feel like a vampire book. I find this book is nice if you like different a point of view on vampires then what you usually expect to read. The only thing I find that Immortal Island is similar as other books is in the characters dating. The girl is a typical vampires girlfriend. For the most part though, this book is amazing and I love it. I am not saying this, because this is my cousins book, because if I did not like a book I would say so. And all I have to say it 2 thumbs up to my cousin Sabrina. She has a good mind for making up situations and making them feel real.





No comments:

Post a Comment