Tuesday 11 October 2011

90 Days of No Junk

Alright I am doing this for a second time. I made this attempt once before this was way before I even started blogging. So to give a brief description I did this healthy eating thing with my husband for 90 days. We both got a piece of paper out and wrote down the junk we ate and agreed to give it up for the whole 90 days. Stuff such as pop, chips, candies, butter (not using excessive amounts like we usually do), cheese and lots more stuff. The agreement was if we slipped and ate or drank something that was on the list we would have to eat and drink for the rest of the day during meal times a can of beans and water with bread minus butter or margarine and if we did not want the canned beans we had to eat green beans with no butter or margarine. So I am planning on doing this again with out cheating this time. I have been eating too much of this junk excessively in between meals and sometimes substituting my meals for some of this junk. Here is a link with a list I created on my listography.com site if you wish to check it out. That is what I am willing to give up. If I think of more things to add to the list in the mean I will surely update it here is the link http://www.listography.com/ashleyschecklist





No comments:

Post a Comment