Monday 24 October 2011

Grape Seed Oil

I have been trying to eat my healthier and switching up my usage of oils, margarines, sugar etc. So I just stopped using all kinds of oil and replaced it with grape seed oil. Which is suppose to be good for cholesterol. I have found a big improvement from using it. I make my own salad dressings when I have a salad and when it calls for oil I now use grape seed oil. Same goes for pan frying potatoes to make home style french fries, and to my surprise they turned out great and the taste is lovely. I have found just this one minor switch has been helpful to me. Along with other things I have started to doing. I have been trying to consume a variety foods with protein in it. Which I find it a main contributor to some of my weight loss. So I highly recommend grape seed oil. It is awesome!!






No comments:

Post a Comment