Sunday 23 October 2011

Fruit Salsa

Oh how I live salsa and also love fruit. What makes this mini blog better is I am about to tell you is you can do both all in one. I went to this Victorian Epicure party that my Mother hosted for one of her friends and my moms place like a couple of months ago. I totally forgot that I bought a bunch of products from this vendor. What is awesome is you can make a fruit salsa. All you have to do is buy the fruit salsa spice blend and then have a cup of diced pineapples and a cupped of diced tomatoes and if you don't have one of the two you can substitute either one of them with peaches or just add the peaches in for if you prefer it like that. All you do is just mix 3 tablespoons of this fruit salsa spice mix in with the two fruits in a bowl and let sit for a while. It is always better with any recipes to sit it over night if you are planning on entertaining people and making food for them. This is a good choice if you are into eating healthy there is NO SALT in the Epicure Spices. Anyways thought I would share this with you, because this is what I am making for an afternoon treat for my family and myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment