Monday 10 October 2011

Cursive Writing

I have always thought that cursive writing is very nice and very classy. However, now a days, no one takes pride in making it look nice. People are so in a hurry that it seems as though no one takes pride in appearance of many things from hair to clothes to make up and all the way down to things such as Cursive Writing. It looks like a big nasty scribble that a kid did with a marker all over the page. Take doctors for an example, they write out prescriptions for us and when your walking out the door looking at what it says you can barely differentiate what it the prescription and which is the doctors signature. Doctors are smart people, but what I do not know is how did they pass medical school especially knowing that there most likely a lot of written projects and exams and they can not even write their name neatly enough to know what it even says. I think people should take cursive writing more seriously. Back in the days before I was thought of in the 1800's it was all cursive writing or Calligraphy as they call it. The writing is so neat and beautiful and they took pride in the small things as they did the big things. I know my self I am guilty of being so sloppy. So from here on I am making the best attempt to try to be more neat and cursive writing to be more improved. I might even go buy a plume with the feather stick and the bottle of ink or maybe buy the Calligraphy pens in the craft stores or maybe even try a fountain pen. Anyways enough rambling on for now about Cursive writing.






No comments:

Post a Comment