Monday 10 October 2011

Listography

I was browsing through other bloggers websites and came across some pretty interesting links that this particular blogger was joined up with, which I clicked on out of curiosity and most of the links were pretty interesting. Like I mentioned in one of my previous blog posts about pinterest.com which is one of them, well there is one more that I thought was pretty neat. This website was a site to organize your own lists of anything from movies you have seen, to movies to see, to things to do, goals, charts and anything else you can think of and the cool part is when you are editing your lists if you have accomplished something on any one that is mentioned on the lists you can make it appear to be crossed by putting "-"  or make a check mark by putting "/" after the "*" you apply either one you would like to use according to preference. So I joined up for this neat site and see what I come up with on my own with this site so feel free to take a look at my lists. http://www.listography.com/ashleyschecklist






No comments:

Post a Comment