Tuesday 1 January 2013

What I am Grateful For

What are you grateful for? Do you really know or ever think of anything in your life that you're grateful for? I have! Someone asked me the question and I had to give it some thought, because there are a lot things to be grateful for, but to narrow it down to the number one thing I am grateful for is the following.
Jonathan, my amazing husband! He is unlike most men out there these days. He is a hard worker and provides for our tiny little family. I am grateful that he works enough for the both of us so I can take care of my daughter at home. I know that the pressure must be on him a lot since there isn't two incomes coming in. I feel for him and wish I could go to work, but he and I both agree about having our daughter brought up by us (well me), and instill into her what we want. Not something she may learn if she was put into day care.
I have a couple of friends that have kids of their own and the sperm donor to their child is either not in the picture or sits on his behind collecting welfare (which welfare is good if you need it for help, but abusing the system is WRONG!). I just don't know how a man can be so lazy and then expect the women to work and also insist on getting a baby sitter so he won't have to deal with his own kid. Like HELLO?!?! It's your kid too, the women doesn't get pregnant by herself.
I also know another women who has a kid and when she goes to work the man demands her to pay him to watch his own kids! Like come on! What is wrong with you? You should want to spend time with you children.
I am so glad that I have the privilege of being able to be a stay at home Mom for my daughter. And that I can lean on my husband for the financial support until the time is right to send Aaliyah of the pre-school. Which by that time she will be taught with our morals and from right and wrong and won't need much discipline. I am grateful for being able to have my husband here to be the best father I have ever seen live. The last father I saw like my husband, was my father. The love Jonathan shows our daughter Aaliyah is the same love my father showed towards me when I was a little girl growing up.
All in total I am just grateful for having my sweet little family, that loves me, hugs me and kisses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment