Friday 25 January 2013

Bye Bye Party

Well the long planned party is finally over! And well kind of glad it is. Although, I love doing all this planning so I can make my little one happy. Even though I run myself through the ground trying to make it all special. After a long day doing some finishing touches on decorations and also having to dirty dishes to keep Aaliyah fed before the party even starts which I didn't want to do, because I had all my dishes cleaned. I am extremely exhausted at the moment. Everything was fine, we decide to show Aaliyah's party on blogtv.com for all family members to see. I think I'll be doing skype next year instead. Aaliyah was impatient for her cake while waiting for Jonathan, Uncle Robbie, Aunt Jody & cousin Shaye to arrive so I turned my back to put the shrimp in the oven and she had her whole hand in the cake scooping out a big blob of cake and ate it! Nothing really I could do, because it was her birthday after all. And also her cake. Finally after our uncle, aunt and cousin arrived an hour late, we all ate and then brought Aaliyah her cake with the candles on it and she was so upset, from being taken away from her birthday present that Uncle Robbie and Aunt Jody bought her which was a tricycle barbie themed one.  She was throwing a tantrum so bad that she didn't care about the cake. She slammed herself hard onto her bum straight onto the tiled floor then jerked herself backwards with force and was kicking and crying and screaming. So, we couldn't get her to blow out the candles so I just said aloud over her crying 'Lets blow out the candles and make a wish for her.'
Haha thank God it is all over with really. I am just glad to be rid of this whole day. I am going to go to bed now and also put this little one to bed as well she is getting cranky and rubbing her eyes and climbing onto the couch and cuddling to me while laying her head onto my bosom like a pillow. I guess those gigantic things came to good use for something! LOL hahaha.

No comments:

Post a Comment