Wednesday 9 January 2013

Odd Dreams

I have been having some dreams lately. Some are weird and some are bizarre and one was kind of scary. So, the first one I got was a dream of something swirly like in the night sky which was for some reason in my dream I knew it was the milky way combined with all the stars in the sky all in a cluster together instead of being spread through out the sky. And it was twirling in a circular motion. While coming closer to the earth and it was the end of the world in my dream that was taking place. People were running like crazy all over the place and I was walking around like normal acting calm. Which is not in my character, because in reality I would be panicking if I saw such a thing coming closer to the earth. I got an eerie feeling as I was walking. Then I heard something burst out loud and before I could turn around and see what it was behind me I woke up.
Then I had the following dream.

I dreamt that I was lying down in my bed and I was in the forest as if I were apart of it like a plant, but I was still in human form and all I can remember is I was trying to shave my legs and all of a sudden what was suppose to be my hairs on my legs were turned into ferns and fiddle heads. I went ahead and shaved them anyways as if it were normal to me. I did one upward motion on my leg and then I woke up. Then after that dream I had fell back to sleep and had the following dream.

I was walking down town and saw Guy Fieri (from Diner's, drive-ins & dives) and he reached out for my hand as we were about to walk by each other he shook my hand and held it and I dragged him a long with me so we could talk. While I was making my way to the car. I remember asking him for some recipes and before I could get an answer from him, he started fading away and then I woke up.
Then I fell back to sleep again and dreamt the following dream.

I was in church, then after it was over Jonathan , Aaliyah and myself met up with my in-laws and then one of my sister in-laws pulled me aside and said she was sorry for judging me and that she admits to not ever really liking me and that she held something against me that took place from when I was dating her brother. She said the time I got jealous of Jonathan checking out some girls in front of me while we were on our way to go to bowling in the north end and how I reacted and would not speak to him for the remainder of the night and only spoke to her and my other sister in-law. She said she held that particular moment against me and never liked me. The funny part is while she is admitting this, and saying sorry about it, she said that she still doesn't like me very much, but wants to be cordial. And all I can remember saying is, 'We could have been cordial all along, but you chose to be a rude B****,"

Not too sure what to make of these dreams. It makes no sense to me at all.

No comments:

Post a Comment