Wednesday 9 January 2013

New Idea

Just drinking my coffee here right now and jotting some ideas that came to my head for a potential new book to write. If I gather more ideas to go along with the plot that I have so far, I might actually publish this novel. I have some novels, but don't feel they are worth the read. I don't know why, but I just don't want to publish my novels that don't seem to be read worthy. I feel like even though I have completed them, that maybe there are some things missing in there in each chapter. I try reading them through to see if maybe I can  think of more ideas to fit into it to make it better, but no luck.
I think it has to do with the fact that just, because the author says that their own book is a good read and will not disappoint, I just don't want to have people read a disappointing book. I recently grabbed two books from the library about a week before Christmas and I couldn't not bring myself to read the second chapter of any of the books. If you're anything like me, you will like the book from the very start of the first chapter. I don't like when people say things like "Oh wait until you get half way through the book, it gets better." Well I don't want to read until I get to the halfway point, because I am likely to grow bored of waiting for the so called part where it starts to get more interesting. A book should be captivating from the start. The writing has to be well written. I know maybe I don't write properly, nor am I grammatically correct when I write on here, but this is my little space where I can write how I want with out worrying if I got things written correctly, but I do know how to write properly with punctuation etc. I just don't feel like doing so when on here.
Anyways, I am rambling on, back to my idea. I can't share with you on here what it is, because I am sure I will get people saying things like it is such a common topic that people are writting about lately. But I don't care, and I also don't want to give anything away, because some of the ideas that have popped into my head for this particular genre I have not read in any other books or have seen in movies about this particular topic.
I think I might be starting a new trend to this genre and if I feel I have made it a different view point and different events as oppose to the so called common things that take place and happen in books like this I might share it with you all and have it published.
Anyways, I must go we have some shopping to do for the Morin house hold and Jonathan is rushing me off the computer to hurry up, we need to go do that plus work out at the gym today.
So, have a good day to you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment