Thursday 10 January 2013

A Bit of Progress!

So I mentioned in an earlier post how Jonathan and I are trying to lose some of the weight we gained. Well, I really don't care about the number of pounds I weigh, I just care how the shape of my body looks. If the shape of my body was skinny like I was during pre-pregnancy and weighed the whopping 163 pounds that I had weighed a few weeks back. Than that would be great! But it does not work that way you need to lose those numbers which suck. So since I have been trying to not indulge in the stuff I shouldn't past supper hour and eat more frequent, instead of starving myself to the point of me willing to eat the junk that is first put in front of me. I lost 3 pounds! YAY.
So that makes me 160 pounds right now. Here's for a better way of eating. I don't really cut out the stuff I was eating at all I just don't eat anything fatty, greasy, cheesy and sugary past supper hour. Having it earlier in the day is better, because I am always doing something to burn it off anyways. Another thing that I believe is one of the main reasons I even lost those 3 pounds is working out at the gym!
I love the gym I attend. Main reason is, because there is a movie theater center for all the cardio equipment, which I am not comfortable to use in front of the men there. It is is very dark lighten just like going to the movie theater yourself. So I can run the treadmill, or pedal the bikes, step the stepper or even use the eliptical (I am sure that's spelled wrong). And I can do my cardio without the fear of those muscle bound men watching me. As for weights, connected to the ladies washroom there is a little square room at a decent size that has all the machines needed to work out every muscle in the body. So, I can work out comfortably the whole time.
So, thanks for Goldsgym I love that place! And I would want to be working out any where else.

No comments:

Post a Comment