Friday 11 January 2013

Just Lance It Will Be Okay!!! LOL

So, I am sure you are thinking what in the heck does 'just lance' mean in my title. I was reading a blog where someone's title had said the quote from a song where it sings 'Just Dance,' and it brought back a memory, from when I worked at NCO.
We all sit there trying to occupy ourselves and do whatever to do that. So, we all discuss things from what we like and don't like on many topics from books, movies songs etc.
And once that memory popped in my head I couldn't stop smiling so big grinning from ear to ear to the point I just couldn't hold in the laughter. Then upon bursting out into laughter, instant attention coming from Jonathan.
At the time I believe it is Lady Gaga who sings the song that goes 'Just dance; it'll be okay,' blah blah blah and so on and so forth. Some people were talking about the song how some liked it and some who didn't.
And for no apparent reason a buddy on my team had a way with making anything funny and catchy, and we had another team from a different program sitting in the same row as us, we were all split up. So my buddy on my team Adam knew this one buddy from the other program who's name happens to be lance. He starts singing the song, but as soon as he was about to say the word Dance he ended up saying Lance.
And reason being was, the team from the other program on MSN, were all on break and just coming back ad Adam was trying to get his attention before break about something, and when he saw him coming down the isle he wanted to get his attention and as the part came for just dance, Lance walked by while Adam was singing the word JUST. It was so funny, because he did not break the tune of the song either, He sang Lances name into the song which made it even more funnier.
So, after that for a while until the song got boring, when ever Lance walked by we would all sing aloud 'Just Lance.'

No comments:

Post a Comment