Thursday 13 December 2012

Salt on an open wound

Being told the truth definitely hurts. It is very painful to deal with. I was just told the truth, but a friend, because I asked this of my friend. Even though maybe sometimes in certain situations, topics etc you should refrain from telling the truth, especially if you care for this person and love them with all your heart. I am beginning to wish I never asked for the truth, because maybe I was not ready to hear it. Maybe it was meant for another time to be revealed to me. But stubborn as I am I have insisted on the truth being told to me.
I am having a hard time sleeping right now, I have drank my sleepy time tea and the truth is plaguing me to the core. It hurts me deep down with in me.
So what I am wondering is; should you really tell the truth? Or should we lie to the person for the time being until you know they are mentally, emotionally able to take it in? Should I have been told a lie tonight? Or was it better for the truth to come out? Or maybe was I ready to hear the truth, but, because I am human it is normal to feel so hurt from the truth?
Sometimes I just don't like being truthful, it certainly didn't set me free, like the saying goes from the bible. Maybe it should though. Should I just release myself from it all? From this person to help me heal?
I love this person, but they have hurt me so badly. What am I to do? Suck it up, because I asked for it? (The truth). Or shall I just be rid of the person?
UGH!! Decisions decisions! Well I am going offline now. Just had to get it off my chest.

No comments:

Post a Comment