Friday 7 December 2012

Blibber blabber

Well I am a cheapo! Yes I am. I have been suffering with having problems falling asleep. I know it has to be insomnia, what else could it be right? So I forgot all about this tea that a couple of friends had mentioned to me before, and while doing my usual grocery run with the hubby and baby; we walk down the coffee and tea isle and right before eyes. My eyes fell upon the night time tea made by celestial. Thank God I found it or actually saw it through all the other teas surrounding it, because Jonathan was making a doctors appointment for all three of us and he wanted me to get sleeping pills. And I am too cheap I don't want to pay for an expensive prescription if I don't have to. I know that maybe I should get a diagnosis at least, but I don't care. We ingest a lot of crap in our bodies on a regular basis. Most of us eat that stupid boxed prepackaged food more. Which is something in the Morin family we have decided to change. We don't even have sugar in the house anymore. We shop mainly out of the produce isle. And buy lots of seafood and fish. I can't say we completely stopped buying canned, packaged food, because we still buy canned tuna and the odd other thing here or there. But for the most part I make my own gravies, pasta sauces, dips etc. Although not peanut butter. Yet! But I will when I find out how to make it, well a good recipe with really good directions to follow.
Since we are doing all this do it yourself things, I am thinking of investing in getting some pottery and soil and stock up for the warm weather and when the snow goes away for good I am going to plant my own herbs. Parsley especially, it is my favorite. I will eat it like people eat lettuce or carrots.
Well it is time for me to pour my tea and doze off. Good night to you all.

1 comment: