Monday 10 December 2012

Dreadday

Ugh! I feel so old today. I hate this day as every year comes by. I look a little older and a little more different. Now that my bodies been through a pregnancy, my body is funny shaped. I work out to the best of my abilities, but I will always have these huge hips. I have these little crinkles in the corners of my eyes when I smile now and a slight laugh line too.
When this day came up as a kid I was always so excited. Along came a cake and pizza and presents, but now if I even look at those foods I will gain about 50 pounds just looking at them. I don't have the metabolism I once had.
Jonathan did give me a birthday present early last night. It was cool, it was this conair jet water thing for when in the tub. Which is cool, because I love soaking in the tub with a nice goats milk bubble bath. He also got me two packs of iced mahogany hair dye. I love it! I love my hair that color. I sometimes miss my old trade mark hair that I was once known by from when I was in the private school, but I find blond makes me look too fake.
On a more nice note, I woke up to a bunch of kisses from my daughter today. That is always a nice way to wake up. She loves to give out kisses. She is a very loving girl always in a cuddling mood. Sometimes I lose my patience with her first thing in the morning, when trying to drink my coffee and then she just plumps herself hard down onto me making me spill the hot coffee not on me, but all over the couch and every where's. She is still learning though, so I try not to make a big deal out of it. I show her the mess and show her how I need to clean it and she actually takes a J cloth and tries to help wipe it all out, but only rubs it in more. LOL What a sweetie. At least gets the idea to some extent.
I am kind of sad, because with blogger lately when I sign in, I can't see my people that I am following. I usually read my friend Dave's blog, but it appears blank when I click on his name and goes for everyone else I follow. I like to keep posted with the progress of his book that he is writing.
Well I best be going for now. I need to get a shower going and get ready before Jonathan gets home from work, because he is taking me out to get an ice cream birthday cake at DQ. And then we are going to West Edmonton Mall to get my free gift from the make up store that I am a member of called Sephora. Their make is amazing and works wonders!
Will post later about the rest of my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment