Monday 17 December 2012

Cleaning Like Crazy Today

Having my 4th cup of coffee of the day; well it is now afternoon. I drank the whole pot to myself! Well wait my husband isn't a coffee drinker, so therefore no need to make a full pot. I make a half pot. So I drank half a pot of coffee to myself! I have so much energy today! Lots is getting done for housework. Thank God, I am usually so sluggish in the morning and don't get to doing anything until the afternoon.The crabby part of the morning follows me until near noon hour usually. I got majority of my laundry folded accept maybe one load out of the 6 loads that have been washed and dried. The dishes are done, accept for a frying pan that is soaking from having dried up food on it from the night before. And you're not going to believe this, I am cleaning the stove top. I took out the coils and the other part (I don't know what it is called, but I usually line them with foil liners) and have them soaking in my sink with a good cleaner sprayed on them. Now all that needs to be done is sweeping and moping of the floors. Oh and the bathroom, but I am thinking of making Jonathan do that chore himself. Since the majority of the mess is him. I always clean my messes, if I dropped a dab of tooth paste in the sink, I rinse it out once I am done brushing. And before I shut the shower off, I usually have a J cloth hanging on the bar of the shower curtain to give a quick clean from soap scum, dirt and grimey stuff. However, Jonathan on the other hand, he does not dry his feet with the towel before stepping out and leaves a puddled mess everytime. And does not wipe down the shower and leaves his little stubbles he shaves off of his face in the sink for me to look at. He is a crazy tooth brush scrubber. When he brushes his teeth, he splatter tooth paste from with in his mouth right onto the mirror. Not me! I think of all the housework I do in this house, the bathroom can at least be his chore every once in a while.
Well I think I better go use up the energy I do have today and get the rest of the housework done and then go spend time with my wee one.

No comments:

Post a Comment