Saturday 15 December 2012

I Love The Gatsby Show (Jerseylicious)

Ugh! I so wish we had a salon like the Gatsby here in Edmonton Alberta. I really do. I rarely pamper myself anymore ever since I moved from side of Canada to the other. But damn I would pay lots a money just to fly to the states if I had the extra $$$ to do so. All the ladies and gents that work there are so glamorous and beautiful. I just love the show lots. Accept for the bickering going on with Tracy and Olivia, it totally takes away from the show and salon. I just don't get why they can't get along. They seem so alike in various ways. They both share the love for animal printed stuff and what not and love the darker skin tone and love doing the dramatic makeup look. And boy do they ever accessorize!
Anyways enough complaining about those two silly ladies. Hopefully someday they will make amends.
Anyways here's to hoping someday when I can make it to New Jersey, that I can get my hair done by one of the many talented hair stylists there.
This stay at home Mom is well overdue for a good old pampering time soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment