Saturday 22 December 2012

Can't Escape The Mayans

It seems as though no matter who I am talking to or what I am logged into on the internet people are going on about the non sense of the mayan 'prophecy'. UGH spare me really. I don't care for one. Everyone's facebook status' are just simply annoying talking about it.
I can't even watch television with out talk shows talking about it and now there is a big thing about it on the history channel for goodness sakes!
So here are my two cents worth. What makes them idiotic mayans think they can predict the future. It states in the bible that 'No man will know the day or the hour' of the end of the world. And this isn't the first thing about people trying to predict the end of the world.
The end of the world was supposively the Y2K, then following that the 9/11, then following that the haiti earth quake and so on and so forth all bad disasters that take place everyone is crying doomsday.
Just give me a break already. I am tired of all these so called predictions, when ever the end of the world happens something really traumatic will most likely happen and not effecting one country, but effecting all living beings. Something unspeakable will happen when ever the real doomsday happens.
I seriously think people go on about this stuff to get some form of attention to be honest. And it is sickening if you ask me.
Well I am going to go for now and enjoy the not so end of the world day today.
Oh and just for laughs because I saw a post on facebook saying for me to do so if the world did not end to say this out loud on my status or blog so here it is.
GOKU saved the world once again!

LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment