Friday 29 March 2013

Spring Is Here

In case you're wondering this video is sings about how spring is here. And the favorite pass time of poisoning pidgeons in the park. It just makes me laugh!
The ice is melting and I can hear the birds tweeting, so it is definitely a good sign. I thought that winter would never leave and just stay forever! I am glad to not have to bundle up in layers of clothes the last 2 days here in Edmonton. I can actually take Aaliyah out for a walk before bed and not have to worry if I had layered her up enough, or if I over layered her to suffocation.
My work week is over and have been suffering with this really bad burning type stomach ache and was miraculously healed! I asked my mother to pray for me over the phone, which she did and after she was down praying and I said good bye, the burning pain was gone. Thank you Lord!
I believe my feeling better is coming at a good time, because now that I am feeling better I am thinking of going out for a walk with Aaliyah and have been wanting to, but due to my off and on stomach burning thing going on it has been stopping me.
So, I got some chicken cooking in the oven for Aaliyah, Dad and myself. Once it is cooked and I finish eating I am going to go for a little walk. It will be nice to see sidewalks instead of ice and snow.
Well while I still have time before supper I am going to go read for now.
Hopefully this walk will be a start of a new beginning from myself being healed.

No comments:

Post a Comment