Friday 8 March 2013

Missing Memories

So I got thinking of the many people who I have lost along this journey in life and are no longer with us in this race. I miss all the wonderful memories that I have made with all of the beautiful souls that I had the chance to be friends with and I am feeling a little sad about all the loved ones.
So, what I am going to do in the following part of this particular blog is mention the names of the lost ones along with some lyrics to a song which relates to how I am feeling along with the youtube video to the lyrics.
To all the friends that I have lost along the way: Grampy Gerry Amero, Great Grampy Alfred Vail, Great Grammy Greta Vail, Grampy Ernest, Alicia Little, Jimmy Sheehan, Randy Trott Sr, Al Cannon, Conrad Sommers & Donnie Perry.
I miss you all so much! This following song with lyrics is for you all.

One Sweet Day Lyrics: (Please Read these lyrics, they are so touching)
Sorry, I've never told you, all I wanted to sayAnd now it's too late to hold you'Cause you've flown awaySo far away
Never had I imaginedLiving without your smileFeelin' and knowing you, hear meIt keeps me alive, alive
And I know you're shining down on me from HeavenLike so many friends we've lost along the wayAnd I know eventually we'll be togetherOne sweet dayEventually I'll see you in Heaven
Darling, I never showed youAssumed you'd always be thereI, I took your presence for grantedBut I always caredAnd I miss the love we shared
I know you're shining down on me from HeavenLike so many friends we've lost along the wayAnd I know eventually we'll be togetherOne sweet dayPicture a little scene from Heaven
Although, the sun will never shine the sameI'll always look to a brighter dayYeah, Lord, I know, when I lay me down to sleepYou will always listen as I pray
And I know you're shining down on me from heavenLike so many friends we've lost along the wayAnd I know eventually we'll be togetherOne sweet day
And I know you're shining down on me from HeavenLike so many friends we've lost along the wayAnd I know eventually we'll be togetherOne sweet day
Sorry, I never told youAll I wanted to say

No comments:

Post a Comment