Friday 22 March 2013

TGIF-Quick Post

YAY, I have been dreading everyday of work this week. And extremely angry feeling upon waking up before the sun rises in the morning just to be to work. For some reason it does not feel right. Plus, what wakes us up to begin with is the sun. I don't quite remember what it is in the sun that does it, but all I know is that is what wakes us up.
And to be up before the sun is hard. I go through a cup of coffee at home, then arrive at work go to the lunch room and put on a pot for the whole lot of coffee drinkers. And drink about half the pot and leave some for the two others that drink coffee and it still isn't enough to wake me.
So, now that is is friday I am so excited. I also don't have to keep saying every morning before I head to work to my father 'I don't want to go, I am too tired.'.... It was getting to the point my father could call when I was about to say it, the same few words every morning, but in a making of sort of mocking tone and then laugh at me then say 'yeah yeah, you say that every morning.'
So, for now I am going to drink the cup I have right now and then head off for work. Thank God for fridays really, because it is dress down day at work so into a pair of jeans I go!
Have a good day everyone! I know I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment