Saturday 9 March 2013

Blast From The Past

I had a good giggle just a few moments ago, while browsing for my very top 20 first blogs I wrote. I can honestly say that 1), my writing sucked hard core back then, 2). I tried too hard to have the perfect blog post so I could have traffic (which I also had a button made for donations on paypal 'LAME') and 3). I am happy that I started blogging at all, because if you look at my very first few posts, you will see a big difference between my recent posts and my very firs posts. I have improved on my writing so much!
Although, I am no professional writer, nor do I have a major in english, spelling & grammar, but I will boast in the fact that I am a lot better now.
I have come a long way. Especially when considering the fact that back then I thought I was the best writer in the world back then. And I am sure as time flies to another year from now. My posts that I am so proud of now I will see the silly and lame things in them that I don't see now.
Since I am trying to improve my writing I must go for now. I actually have some ideas for my current book I am in the process of writing to jot down before I forget.
Happy blogging everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment