Saturday 16 March 2013

Venting and Ranting

It has certainly been a while since I have wrote on here. I have recently started a new job. So, my attention even on my days off go entirely to my husband and wee one. I feel bad for not being about to write and talk about my day. To be honest when it comes to my work. There is not a thing worth talking about. I am a telemarketer for a new company starting up and no one would care to read about that. As a lot of people don't like being bugged from us as it is anyways.
All I can say for now is, I am starting to not like it. I know I might have mention during my week of training that I was enjoying myself, but to be honest, when I was a little girl growing up. I have never dreamt that when I grew that I wanted to be a telemarketer. I always wanted to be a beautician. Take all the courses from hair, cosmetology, nails etc. And also take a business course and open up my own shop in my name. I always wanted to be known as Ashley Morin. That would be my shop.
I just don't have the time to go to do all the schooling I need now that I have my little one. I need a job paying decent money an hour to afford paying off the bills.
I do not regret having my daughter by any means.I just wish I waited, so that I was well off and able to bring her up according to how I always wanted to bring up any child I ever will have. I fill like I am depriving her from everything from not going to school. Not graduating. Being a high school drop out gets you no where's. That's for sure!
All I can do is pray and hope that she does not follow in my foot steps and when I tell her at an appropriate age of my mistakes that she doesn't hold it against me when she decides that because she is having a bad day that she wants to quit school. And when I scold her for it, I just hope she doesn't pull the whole 'well you quit school, so why can't I' saying.
I already been through this with my younger brother and he kept saying that all the time to my parents about me quitting school. I was not much of a role model for him, which is sad and I want to be for him and my daughter.
So, yes this all boils down to me not liking my job and the best thing to do is for me to wait until Aaliyah completes high school, then I will go to take all those beauty courses. It is never too late to start anything as long as you're living.
Sorry for my ranting and venting out on here. Have a good one.
Oh and if my friend Dave who is following me, if you are reading this please note that blogger is boring out your posts! I check regularly for updates from you.

No comments:

Post a Comment