Thursday 28 March 2013

Quick Venting Post

Should I write something? Hmmm I not too sure if I will even post this and might just save this on draft since I am hardly awake and only had a sip of my morning cup. Now that we have been on the phone for three weeks the pressure is on. Our boss actually ragged the three of us telemarketers out for not have three sales a day done. Hello? News flash (insert swear word here) you're a new painting company which no one has even heard of and people don't want to make appointments over the phone with someone they are not too sure of about their painting for their business. It takes time to build up a reputation you Ukrainian old grump!
There I got that off my chest, so in case you're wondering yes my boss if officially the ultimate rude ass. It is easy to work at a call center that is huge in which the owner of the program you're on is most likely never going to be there. But working for a company just starting out when they pretty much swear at you and chastise you like a child it is a pain in the bum. Especially having your boss hovering over shoulders checking to make sure that you're doing you're job.
Thank God that we get Friday off due to easter. I need an extra day on my weekend, because I don't feel rested up enough when I get back to work on Monday. I really hate my job more so, because I am tired of telemarketing, but price is right for me for now. If I had it my way, I'd be in a hair school academy taking that. Which is something I have always wanted more than anything anyways. Well, I best be on my way. I need to drink my coffee, because my father is going to be here soon to pick me up and take me to work. Thank God for my dad he doesn't want to see me waiting in the cold catching the train.

No comments:

Post a Comment