Sunday 3 March 2013

A Post About A Fellow Writer

I did it!! YAY. I am so happy right now. I have a friend who is a writer and have kind of encouraged him to publish and showed him the site I used to self publish. From the time we have been talking about writing up until tonight, he has been hesitant of what his genre was and did not share any pieces of his work not even a sentence of his work until tonight.
We conversed through facebook chat and I shared with him where he could log onto a site where I had upload a novel I wrote which I am still working on. And by doing so I think he felt he could trust me enough to e-mail me the first two chapters of his book. Which are intriguing and delightful, but sad because his vision of what he wants the book to be now has changed some what and he won't be putting the first two chapters in that I have read due to reasons I do not have permission to disclose at this time.
However, if I ever have his full permission to discuss the genre in which he has chosen to write about and what all happens I will. All I can say is that I am glad to be one of the first to read it (well not one of the first to be correct, because from my understanding through his posts on blogger; he has his manager reading along and giving their input on it and such) so I am maybe the second or third or whatever, because I did not ask if he lets anyone else read his stuff besides his manager and myself.
So, until I know otherwise we will say I am about the 2nd or 3rd person to have the privilege of reading his work.
Dave is truly a talented writer and after reading his first 2 chapters, I was embarrassed of my own sloppy writing. If you want to keep updated on Dave and his progress with his book you can follow him on blogger at : Dave's Blog <<click me>> .
I hope that you all enjoy what you read on his blog. Well I must bow out for the night, because tomorrow is my first day of a new job and I need sleep. So good night to you all.

1 comment:

  1. Hey, thank you for your kind words. I am hoping others will think the same.

    ReplyDelete