Wednesday 3 April 2013

Still Mine

I want to see the movie that is coming out next month. It is based on a man that is from down home where I am from just an hour or so outside of Saint John called St.Martins. The guys name was Craig Morrison and he fought the government for a while on building his own home for his wife who was starting to lose her memory. I saw the video trailer for the movie on friends wall on facebook.
Kind of sucks, because the only thing that is not true to the movie is the fact that they decide not to film the movie in St.Martins which totally sucks. I feel that in honoring the man now that he is gone that just maybe they would of just filmed it in his home town.
The movie does look very promising! I can not wait to see it. I think the movie was called Still Mine. I will have to double check on that later.
Anyways I have to go to work now and slave all day getting a appointment for my guys at work.
Have a good day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment