Friday 5 April 2013

To Blog Or Not To Blog! LOL

Why do people bother even having a blog and not write in it for months which lead to one whole year? It baffles me really. I know I am not as frequent as others, but at least I am more frequent than some. I follow this one blog and this person hasn't even posted in one whole year as of just recently they finally hit their year mark since their last post.
I used and well still do enjoy reading their posts. I actually got some good ideas for being a Mommy and homemaker from this person. If you know you're not going to blog for a while well never again than at least delete the thing. It feels like a false hope, because I have 3 people out of my whole list who I put at my top regular people to view and I always refresh onto this particular blog to see if there is anything new, but nothing for a whole year.
Oh well, at least I still have David's blog. As most of you know I talk about him and his book all the time. He is getting close to the 100 post mark. Which means he will reveal some of his work from his book or maybe a synopsis or something. Whatever it is, we will have something interesting to read.
Well  am out for now. Got some groceries to buy and since I just finished reading Dave's blog some ideas for some healthy foods and vitamins are running through my head. I have a juicer and never use it and want to start juicing again. Dave was talking about juicing and makes me want to do it.
So thanks for the reminder Dave that I have one myself. I forget since it sits in my cupboard half the time.
Bye everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment