Thursday 25 April 2013

3 Fat Chicks

I've decided since I am trying to watch my voluptuous figure! LOL and want to drop some weight so I can be able to feel better about myself, that instead of trying to track my goals with weight loss and eating healthy, what better place to do it than a blogging site that is especially for the women of the curvier and bigger size.
Which is www.3fatchicks.com , they have all the support groups and forums on the site and you basically write what you've eaten, like a food journal in a way and also talks about what you've done from day to day with regards of exercise and physical activity!
There are womens testimonials on there for encouragement who have come along from being very large and went right down to their goal weight!
I already took a picture of myself maybe a month ago and will take one by November with the results.
I need to lose 29 pounds in order to get down to 135 pounds and realistically, I expect to lose 1 pound a week and by the time November comes I should be at my goal weight! I will share on 3fatchicks as well as here in November. I just don't want to bore people with my fatty posts on here so frequently.

No comments:

Post a Comment